New Construction, completed May 2017! Amazing opportunity to own a new semi-soundfront home in Corolla's newest sound-front development - Soundfront at Corolla Bay. Enjoy stunning sound views and spectacular sunsets from new semi-soundfront home in the heart of Corolla! Home offers 5 Bedrooms, 4 1/2 Baths. The upper level has a large Great Room, Kitchen and Master Bedroom Suite with gorgeous views of the Currituck Sound. The mid-level has three bedrooms, one with a private bath and the other two sharing a bath. Laundry room located on mid-level for convenience. The ground level has a rec room with refrigerator and wet bar, a bedroom and a full bath. Features include:granite countertops; ceramic tile in kitchen, laundry room, rec room and bathrooms; hardwood in great room, hallways and landings; gas fireplace; fans throughout home. Framed to accommodate a future elevator shaft. Large patio area with 12 x 25 saltwater pool and hot tub - great for entertaining! Spring 2017 completion.
Rob Ladd of Twiddy & Company Realtors - Duck
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 45.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Garage: 1 Car Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Corolla Westside
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Level